A VB Mother’s Day for Every Mom
With so many unique experiences from which to choose, Virginia Beach has what you need to treat your mom to the mother of all Mother’s Days this year. Why not get ahead of the game, and plan a day to celebrate the mom(s) in your life? No matter what she’s into, a Mother’s Day in Virginia Beach will be one to remember.
For the Art Lover:
- Discover the many hidden gems of the ViBe Creative District during the Mega Arts Weekend. In partnership with the Virginia Arts Festival and Lynnhaven River Now, as well as the Old Beach Farmer’s Market, the ViBe is throwing a Mother’s Day bash for art-lovers and novices alike! Look forward to local businesses hosting pop-up shows and live bands throughout the district as a part of the Virginia Arts Festival's Fringe Fest and a nature-inspired outdoor art show in partnership with Lynnhaven River Now during their Art of Saving the River Festival.
- Sip your morning latte amid local works of art at Java Surf Café.
- Unleash your artistic abilities by putting brush to canvas at Muse Paintbar.
- Enjoy the beauty of the modern masterpieces at the Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art.
For the Young at Heart:
- Spend your morning in controlled free-fall at iFLY Indoor Skydiving.
- Take some adrenaline-fueled laps around the track at American Indoor Go-Karting.
- Monkey around at the Adventure Park at the Virginia Aquarium.
- Spend the afternoon bouncing from one place to the next at Jump Trampoline Park.
- Keep the laughter rolling with dinner and a show at the Funny Bone Comedy Club at Town Center.
For the Fitness Enthusiast:
- Swing by the locally owned Green Cat Juice Bar for a fresh juice or smoothie bowl.
- Float atop the water on a stand-up paddle-board for your morning yoga with SUP Barre.
- Peruse the fresh and local offerings of the Old Beach Farmer’s Market on Saturday mornings (8 a.m. – noon) in the ViBe Creative District.
- Hop on a beach cruiser at the Resort Beach, and explore the beauty of the boardwalk together.
There’s fun for every mom in Virginia Beach this Mother’s Day. No matter how you choose to celebrate, she’s sure to feel the love!