Pump, Pump, Pumpkin It Up
While the summer was a blast, we are excited for the fall season. The weather is the perfect mild temperature, while the leaves continue to turn colors, creating a stunning scenic aesthetic for hikes through First Landing State Park and Back Bay Wildlife Refuge. But what truly makes us thrilled for this season is EVERYTHING PUMPKIN! From pumpkin-flavored coffees to pumpkin pastries and brews, we know which places to hit this fall for a dose of our favorite seasonal flavor.
- As the seasons change, so do the flavors of Cullipher Farm’s ice cream, and this fall, we can all scream for pumpkin ice cream!
- Who knew pumpkin pie could exist in ale form? Sip on the locally crafted Witch of Pungo beer at Back Bay Brewing Co. You won’t be disappointed.
- Multiple local roasters offer pumpkin spice coffees and lattes as a fall favorite flavor! Try Roast Rider Coffee and Tea or Bad Ass Coffee for a pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove delight.
- Pick your own pumpkin at one of our local farms. You will find an array of sizes and shapes at Cullipher Farm, Flanagan Farms, Henley Farms, Hunt Club Farm and Taylor Farms to take home to carve or decorate.
- Every weekend through Nov. 1, families can celebrate the fall and pumpkin season at Hunt Club Farm’s Harvest Festival! With a petting farm, pony rides, carnival rides, haystacks, live entertainment and their huge pumpkin patch with mums, cornstalks and straw, you can experience everything fall, right here on the beach!
Check these items off your list, and you, too, will be feeling pumped for fall!