New Year’s Resolutions for 2016
While 2015 was amazing, we are excited to kick off the New Year with our winter bucket list! This list is the perfect way to get your resolutions started, while getting to experience some of our favorite winter activities for the season. From amazing aerial views to close up experiences with wildlife, we know how to start your year on the right foot.
- Take flight and get a bird’s eye view of Virginia Beach while enjoying a helicopter tour ride with Black Creek Aviation. Soar over Pungo farmlands, Back Bay’s Intracoastal waterways or Sandbridge Beach. You can also take flight during sunset and watch the Resort Beach come to life.
- Horse around during the cool seasons along our scenic shoreline during a sunset horseback ride.
- Explore nature’s playground and catch a glimpse of the area’s aquatic gentle giants on an ocean whale-watching excursion.
- See the wild up close and take a tram through Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge and lay your eyes on nearly 300 bird species alongside the areas most intriguing wildlife.
- Hang out with your under-the-sea friends and explore the ocean depths at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, featuring more than 800,000 gallons of aquariums and live animal habitats, outdoor nature trails and an aviary.
Now, start checking off your resolutions to make 2016 incredible!